- A legal FM transmitter that is FCC-approved, FCC ID: 2ASVO7C-73. You can check this FCC ID on FCC gov. With this small unit, you can easily to to creat your own radio station as you like.
- 【Easy to Setup FM Transmitter】Even if you’re not a techy person, you should be ready to broadcast in 5 minutes. Just connect the antenna first, then connect the audio source (phone, tablet, PC, laptop, audio mixer, and/or mic), and plug in the unit. After that, turn the unit on and find a vacant frequency. Members tune into the FM station you selected to get the audio you boradcast.
- 【FM Transmitter Long Range Broadcast】1W and 7W Power Choose: in 1W mode, the range extends well over 200ft; In 7W mode, the transmitter can reach 2-3 miles (with a proper elevation and clear path). In real-life conditions, the range easily reaches 1 mile (in 7W mode).
- 【Stable Radio Signal Transmission】The MP3 broadcast radio station has a built-in PLL modulation system and low-pass filters which can maintain a stable frequency under any conditions or environment. Three power amps are responsible for clear audio output. It's an ideal FM transmitter for church parking lot service.
- 【FM Transmitter for Church Parking Lot with Microphone】If you want a simply wired microphone to broadcast, you don’t need to buy separately, it comes with a Lavalier Microphone. And there a tuning buttons for microphone volume, you can adjust it easily.
With the FM Transmitter, churches can broadcast a message to people listening to the radio while sitting in their cars.
Here’s how the FM Transmitter works:
- Broadcast your service in all directions. Unlimited users.
- Have your members park in the parking lot and remain in their vehicles.
- Select an FM frequency that is currently not in use.
- The FM Transmitter will broadcast the sermon to each members’ car radio.
- Your members only need to tune into the FM station you selected.
- They can now hear your message while keeping the proper distance.
Wide Application FM Transmitter
Broadcast from any audio device to any FM Receiver--from MP3/iPod/Cell Phone, Satellite Audio or Music, Computer Audio, Blu-Ray. It's a ideal FM Transmitter for church, outdoor church services/worship services, drive-in movie, meeting, whole house FM transmitter,for Christmas Light Displays--animated lighting, Light-o-Rama, WOW Lights, D-Light.
Very good range with FM Broadcast over a large open area
This FM Transmitter is great at broadcasting on a chosen FM Frequency. The range is rated for up to a mile in unobstructed terrain. What I like is that it's easy to use and listeners just need to tune into the frequency. The unit has a strong antennae that can be...
So far so good.
For my purposes, I only want it to go as far as my property's limits. Changing the transmitter to Low Power, I find that it barely goes to the edge of the property driveway, which is exactly what I want. Using a 1/4" to headphone-jack Y cable, I can send anything from my...
Works as advertised.
This little unit works as advertised. The sound is clear and strong and it's very easy to set up and use. Would like to have a better audio in jack, maybe XLR or RCA jacks as opposed to the mini plug, but minor issue.
Better than expected.
Very nice package! As a former ham radio operator, I am really impressed. Very easy to set up, no instructions needed. Quality of transmittion is five by five. Great buy!
Works very well.
Works very well for our small church. Good reception in most vehicles. Not a lot of static. Small and portable. Very nice.
Works great for its purpose. Some music broadcasted with our Christmas lights.
Does a fine job
Works fairly well. We’ve been using it to broadcast church services into the parking lot. It doesn’t pick up all sounds such as group singing.
Good unit works very well.
I used it for drive in service in our parking lot, it worked very well.