- Complete Components: Fantastic combination of Coogam 78 PCS Magnetic Letters & Numbers, includes 26 uppercase letters, 26 lowercase letters, 20 numbers and 6 math symbols. Fridge magnets set come in five different colors ( all letters and numbers sizes are about 1.3in -1.4in), totally a visual feast for kids.
- Advanced Feature: So much happy to combine magnet alphabets into vocabulary words and sentence building. Each vibrantly-colored letter and number has a magnetic back layer, stick the letters on other ferromagnetic surfaces as well such as the refrigerator for group-and-split fun. Cool item for fridge door.
- Certified Safe: Letters and numbers are constructed of non-toxic plastic material which is up to safety standard EN71 and get 62115Z & 3C certification. Durable enough and pose a very little risk of harming the children. Lightweight and small size with smooth edges and curves, perfect for small hands to hold on, yet is large enough to be safe from choking.
- Designed Skills: Enjoy playful moments while learning new things at the same time. With this amazing magnets set, kids can practice their spelling & counting skills and build their word skills, also learn and recognize different colors. Hands-on activities hold their attention longer. Awesome teaching tool for young kids.
- Ultimate Gift: Anyone wish to teach colors, alphabet and basic arithmetic for kids in preschool? This nice looking educational activity set falls into this category. The set of letters and numbers comes in a nice, transparent bucket, which makes this set super easy to store and put away when you are done playing with them. Perfect set for teaching a group of kids (like in a classroom) or just for two or three persons only.
Coogam Magnetic Letters and Numbers, - Best Designed Educational Learning Toys
Why Is Our Magnet ABC And 123 ?
Various vibrant colors can stimulate children learning interests, improves the ability, enhances practical skill. Early educational development tool.
Creates opportunity for parents to bond with children through more interaction and communication while playing.
The "magnet" was a sheet attached and punched out with the plastic alphabet/numbers, rather than a small magnet glued to the back.
A PERFECT LEARNING TOY FOR YOUR BABY
Safety Insurance & Durable
Made of non-toxic, durable ABS plastic magnet letters and numbers has no harm to kids, ensures the security and long playing time.
Compact design of educational magnet alphabet and arithmetic is sturdy and durable for long time learning.
Easy to Grasp
With smooth, small designs and reasonable size for small hands, they are easy to grasp and free of sharp edges, great for kids over 3 years old – babies, toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and elder children.
Specification & Packaging
Bucket Size: 5.35*3.86 inch
Weight (Letters+Numbers+Bucket): about 6.8 oz
26x uppercase letters
26x lowercase letters
6x math symbols
So tiny and flimsy with horrible magnets
These are tiny. So tiny. As well, the magnets are horrible. Some letters should have 2 magnets. I’ve had these an hour, and I’ve already packed them back up to return. Oh, and it says they are good for babies. No. They won’t be. They are tiny and flimsy. We bought them for...
Much too small for young children. The letters are only 1"!
fridge letter & number magnets
they were very small letters and numbers. I was hoping for something bigger. The description said 2 in. but they were a little over 1.
I really liked how cute this colorful box and abc is but the whole product is super small and a chocking hazard for toddlers Ages 1-2. I a, very disappointed with the size of this product. I wish it would have just included abc but in a bigger and more appropriate/ safe...
Very small and cramped style lettering
I bought this item in hopes to teach English online but I was gravely disappointed. The pictures are very misleading. When I received the item the letters they were so much smaller than what they seem like on the seller photos. Also, a few of the letters to complete the...
These are much smaller than I had imagined, they also feel very flimsy when holding them in your hand and I'm concerned that the magnets might come off. Definitely not something to leave a child unsupervised with.
A little on the smaller side
A little smaller than I anticipated but my child (5 years old) was happy with them
Got it for my 16 months boy. The letters are way to small for a toddler to play with. Shallow hazard!!!