- ✅ 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘, 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙 - Specially formulated for maximum potency, our 100% hypoallergenic, fast-absorbing numbing cream starts working in as little as 15 minutes and lasts anywhere between two and four hours.
- ✅ 𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 - Dr. Numb 5% Lidocaine Cream with Vitamin E produces temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues.
- ✅ 𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 - Unlike ointments and oil-based alternatives, our fast-absorbing numbing formulation is 100% cream-based for a silky smooth, velvety feel. You'll never have to worry about having oily skin ever again.
- ✅ 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 - For over a decade, our fast-acting, long-lasting numbing cream has been the choice of healthcare professionals and aestheticians from all over USA & Canada.
- ✅ 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗗𝗔 – Secured with Child-Resistant Cap, we value your safety. Our fast-absorbing, hypoallergenic numbing cream is 100% safe for your skin and never tested on Animals.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. If conditions worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in within few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Tiny Tiny tube!
Unless you are tattooing Tinkerbell or the smallest hobbit in The Shire, this tiny tube of $20 numbing cream is a huge waste of money. So disappointed. As you can see, they advertise the product using a picture that makes the product appear MUCH larger. I can't believe I...
Waste of money. Do NOT but it!
This was a complete waste of my money and I will be figuring out how to return this and get my money back! Very small tube one, and if I could give this product no stars I would! Smh! This cream did NOTHING at all for numbing the area. Luckily I have a high pain tolerance...
HORRIBLE! WAISTED MY MONEY I AM SO UPSET DIDNT NUMB NOTHING AT ALL. I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS AND I HAD SO MUCH PAIN!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
Used Before Daughter's Ear Piercing
My 11 year old is a little bit of a wimp when it comes to pain so she had put off getting her ears pierced for years. She finally decided she wanted to give it a go on her 11th birthday (finally, right?!) but was still anxious about the pain. Being that we are in a pandemic...
I bought this to help with a tattoo cover up on my wrist. I applied cream at 10:00, 10:30, 11:00 (this time I wrapped it up) and had my appointment at 11:30. It for sure helped with the pain, and made it very tolerable. I am pleased with this product and would order...
Works! not for long though.
I was nervous at first thinking this would not work! I applied it at 1015am 1045am and 1130am. My appointment was at noon! the first hour and 20 minutes I felt nothing! Which was all of the outline. Amazed! But as soon as I started getting the shading the cream wore off....
I’m Unsatisfied and really disappointed it didn’t work and i did as instructed, i placed a thick layer of numbing cream and then seran wrapped the area for an 1-2 hours and i did 2 hours just Incase and my skin did no numb! I was in 10x worser pain than before i put the...
Well it definitely works. It only lasted for about an hour or less in the places I was actually getting tattooed, but the area i wasnt tattooed, it's still numb 3 hours later. If you can't tell by my tone, I'm making an "of course" face right now.