- LIGHT, COMPACT & LONG BATTERY LIFE- Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 10 seconds.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the device right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Quickly determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital OLED display.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES - Accommodates wide range of finger sizes - children to adult. Note: This product is intended for sports and/or aviation use only and is not a medical device.
TrackAid Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter TA-60DA
TA-60DA's SpO2 accuracy is +/- 2%, which is the standard for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals.
- SpO2 Range: 0%-100% and Accuracy: ±2%
- SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 30bpm-250bpm and Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Pulse Wave Display: bar-graph and waveform
Accuracy and Reliability - Unbeatable
The TA-60DA Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed and manufactured for sports enthusiasts, aviators, bikers, mountain climbers, hikers, or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 on the go. The TA-60DA is the premium version of the TrackAid Oximeter TA-50DL, with many new features like the plethysmograph and an OLED display with adjustable brightness
- Reading Time: 10 seconds
- Automatic Power Off
- OLED Display with Adjustable Brightness
- Rotatable Multidirectional Display
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Easy to Use
Just clip it onto your finger and press the button, your Blood’s SpO2 Oxygen Saturation , Pulse Rate and Pulse Strength in 10 seconds or less will be displayed on its large digital OLED display.
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat. When the wave amplitude is consistent, the pulse oximeter is optimized and your readings can be taken.
Rotatable OLED Display
With unique gravity sensor, rotatable multidirectional OLED display allows you to view your readings in any direction.
Better than most
Works great. I'm an EMT and this is great to have on hand. Works better than some other models that I have used.
Easy operation and good design & accuracy
I have been very happy with both the quickness and accuracy of the meter. It's also been nice that the display will flip around if you turn your hand/finger while it's in use.. That may be of minor importance but, it's that little extra that makes me that much more...
FANTASTIC , EASY , USEFUL AND a good price!
I have a lung disease, and since most of my appointments are virtual, I needed an oximeter. I first ordered a much more expensive unit, but it arrived scratched. I like TrackAid much better. It is a third less expensive, has much better construction, better...
It seems like it's well-made good price
The numbers jump around so I'm not sure if it works correctly or not I've had it for about a month so I don't think I can send it back. But I don't know if it's just my oxygen level maybe because it seems to go 98 97 96 94 93 then sometimes it stays on 98 97. I probably...
Needed to purchase a new one as our old one was out. This one works great. Easy to understand and use. Very familiar with these as my dads caretaker (COPD/emphysema). Ours got put to great use as we all literally came down with the virus and had O2 saturations that were...
Good product in relation to price...
I purchased just to have in my arsenal of items in case I ever come down with Covid. Plus I have asthma so it may come in handy (hope not tho!). I researched a bunch of pulse oximeters on Amazon and it was really hard to determine which one to buy. But I didn't want to...
Very easy to read and accurate.Great value and a must for first aid kit!
Easy to use and seems accurate!!
Easy to use and came with batteries so I tested it right out of the box! It read that I was at 99% so that seems accurate. I got it just in case we fall ill and need to monitor our oxygen levels at home in order to let us know we have to go to the hospital for...