- Make Hydro-mechanics a fun learning experience for the young engineering enthusiasts. This kit does not require batteries nor does it use any motors instead it is powered by water.
- The Hydraulic Arm Edge can command six axes of varied movements: the gripper to open and close up to 1.89 inches, wrist rotation of 180 degrees, wrist mobility of 98 degrees, base rotation of 270 degrees, and shoulder motion of 45 degrees.
- With a vertical reach of 16.35 inches, horizontal reach of 12.42 inches, and lifting capacity of 50g, your robotic friend is ready for your genius to erupt. With the removal of the gripper, you can activate the suction apparatus. This feature enables users to elevate objects with a large surface area, such as a mobile phone.
- Execute all commands equally with a braking system that is integrated in the lever controllers.
- Well guided pictorial instruction manual is included to assemble the 229 part kit.
Make Hydro-mechanics a fun learning experience for the young engineering enthusiasts. This kit does not require batteries nor does it use any motors instead it is powered by water. The lever controllers have special braking system which helps to achieve more accurate commands. Gripper can be removed and replaced with the suction apparatus to pick up object with larger surface area like a small mobile phone. Well guided pictorial instruction manual is included. Approximate 229 parts.
A big project for a child
The hydraulic arm arrived on time and in excellent new condition, packaging intact as advertised. My 9 year old has been wanting one of these since he saw a homemade wood version at a school closing sale. I knew it was not put together when I ordered it but he did not....
This toy was for my 8 year old grandson. He loved it!! He is into programming and mechanics
Bought as a present for 13 year old grandson. He and his father are very excited to build it together. It’s a teaching “toy” for him to learn about hydraulics.
Terrible Quality - All Screws Strip
The little screws (I used the right sized screw driver) all stripped when trying to drive them in. They are very cheap metal and all the Philips screws stripped out about 1/3 of the way in. This is a terrible quality to it as the screws are supposed to self tap but the...
Arrived promptly; excellent quality.
Very well made
My grandson is interested in robotics as a career. This is very well made and operated with water not batteries . It performs 5 functions