- 【With 1/4 inch Screw Head】This tripod mount is with a 1/4 inch universal thread head, super wide compatibilities. The stand is compatible with Logitech Webcam and Ring Light
- 【Totally adjustable】The head, arm joint and the base are flexible, you can adjust the angle and height as your wish to meet your different application scenarios like video recording, live streaming, baking; The Jaw Clamp fit the Desk, Table, Sideboard Max thickness 4.6cm (1.8 inches)
- 【1/4 ball head and phone holder included】 This mount accessory kit comes with a 1/4 screw ball head and a phone holder; The phone holder side and bottom has 1/4 inch screw hole. Support max width 8.2cm phones like iphone 12/12 PRO/ XR,XS,XS Max,X,8,8 plus,7,7 plus,6s/Samsung S20/A21S/A51/A71/A10s//LG/Google Pixel 4a/Motorola,ect.
- 【Durable and steady】 This stand is made of high quality metal, can support max 1KG mounted product on it; Make more possibilities with this tripod, mount your lightweight DSLR cameras, gopro etc make great baking crafting demo videos, live stream, online lesson, Craft
- 【Full kit】 It comes with 1x Arm, 1x Jaw Clamp mount, 1x Ball head, 1x Phone holder
Max load weight: 1kg
Each arm length: 35cm
Phone clip width: 5.8-8.2cm
Jaw clamp: 4.6cm
1x Jaw Clamp
1x Ball head
1x Phone holder
Not great but does the job
I use this to record the process of my illustrations. It does the job but the whole thing looks a bit weak and fragile sonoma always very careful when manipulating it. The phone holder has a funny shape maybe it was damaged during transport but it works. Overall...
Great solution for filming arts and crafts
For nearly a year now I have been struggling with my camera set up to film art videos, I took a chance getting this Mount because I feel like this is exactly what I needed. Luckily it did not disappoint. All the parts that are...
Not for ideal for camera
Not strong enough to hold the camera. I guess it’s made for lighter stuff like phones and mics..
Good - holds a (light) camera
Holds my Olympus OM-D E-M10 II with a portrait lens quite steady. Not worried about it falling off. You will need a bit of a ledge to clamp it on to. My desk has a lip of about 0.75 inches all the way round, which is *just about* enough to clamp it securely. Overall happy...
It feels cheap because it is relatively cheap!
I don't regret buying it but I do regret how wobbly it is! I'll probably end up upgrading it within a short time so it's not overly cost effective! Where the arm fits into the desk clamp is particularly wobbly which means the wobble is very noticeable by the time it reaches...
You get what you pay for
It’s rather unbalanced and a bit flimsy, the screws don’t seem to hold very well, fine for occasional use (the reason I bought cheap) but not good enough for the dedicated photographer/blogger.
OK for the price. seem cheap to touch.
OK for the price. seem cheap to touch. but then again its was cheap to buy. so can't complain. does hold a phone or a small compact camera easily. still to try and put on more heavier cameras but I don't think it will hold a full DSLR with lense.
Very good value for money
I purchased this item for flatlay photography and it is perfect for this. I use a phone or lightweight camera so not sure how well it would cope with a heavier camera plus lens. However it suits my needs and is very good value for money.