- ❄️ [Multi 3 in 1 Magnetic Charging Cable]: The magnetic charging cable have 3 magnetic heads for type c, android and phone. You are able to charge multiple inferface devices within 1 USB Magnetic Cable.
- ⛄ [3A Fast Charger and Data Sync]: The Multi Magnetic Charger Cable support 3A Fast Charger and Data Transport. The magnetic charging cable is 6.6ft long and can be used anywhere.
- 🎄 [Universal Compatibility]: The Magnetic USB Cable is widely compatible with phone 8/ 8 Plus/ 7 Plus/ 7/ 6, Android Galaxy Note8 S9 S8 S7 S6, A3 A5, Huawei P20/ P10/ Mate 20/ Mate 10, Honor View 10/ 9, HTC/ Nokia/ LG/ Kindle/ PS4 and more.
- 🎁 [The Newest Design]: Reversible Magnetic Adsorption makes it easy to adsorb the cable to the connector at the right direction, easy to connect with one hand while driving. The magnetic adsorption design reduces the number of plugging and unplugging with the mobile phone interface and reduces the damage to the mobile phone.
- 😊 [What You Get]: AVIWIS magnetic 3 in 1 charging cable provides 24-Month warranty and 24/7 customer service. Any questions or product quality problem please at first in touch with us.
Compatibility List (Partial)
Samsung Galaxy S10/ S9 / 8/ S8 Plus, Note 9/ 8, A9/ 7/ 5/ 3 (2017)
Samsung Galaxy S7/ 6/ 5, J7/ 5/ 3, Note 5/ 4, A5/ 3 (2016)
Huawei P30/ P20/ 20 Pro/ P9/ P9 Plus, Honor 9/ View 10
Huawei P Smart/ P10 Lite/ G9 Lite
Nokia, Kindle, PS4, Echo Dot and more.
High Speed Sync and Charge
Magnetic Multi 3-in-1 Charging offers the max current charging speed up to 3A, and data transfer speed up to 480Mbps, 10% faster than most other standard cables.
Magnetic Connector Protection
Magnetic tip is dust resistant, so no damaging dust adheres at the charging port.
Strong Magnetism, easily to snap on, reducing abrasion during inserting or plugging out the cable.
Reversible Magnetic Adsorption makes it easy to adsorb the cable to the connector at the right direction every time, more convenient for charging or data syncing.
Strong Magnetic Connection
Reversible charger adapter can automatically adsorb the magnet charger cable at the right direction and not easy to fall off with strong magnetism while charging, especially safer and more convenient while driving and only have one hand to handle your charging issues
Good charger, just a couple things to know
This arrived yesterday so I can't yet comment on the sturdiness or durability, but so far I'd say it's convenient and easy to use. It seems to function perfectly as a charger and I'm happy with it. Just a couple things to know: 1. If you're buying this...
Very durable for a kid like me who drops his phone alot
Works great best cable ever work for charging phone and data/photo transfers to pc and unlike other cables tip doesn't break off so easily and good for older devices with the diff tips I'm a kid and drop my phone slot so I go through cables quick so my mom doesn't buy me...
Very very slow charging
Well says its a fast charge. Well if you call 5.5 hours to charge a Samsung S9 I would say its not. When I plug into my phone. Says slow charge please use cable that come with phone. Do not buy waste of money.
I was looking for a magnetic charging cable capable of data sync and 3A fast charging, and this does both well. The magnet is strong, and the connectors are snug in all my devices. It's also much cheaper than competitors.
Worked well for a few months, then got so hot it almost set alight!!!!!!!!! Luckily I touched it after being put in charge for a matter or minutes it was burning hot, quickly pulled it out my phone and the part that inserted my phone was black and too hot to touch. If I had...
Really good product but with an unforseen
The product is actually better than I imagined. The cable length is very generous and is highly frexible so no problems with the magnet loosing contact when moving the phone about. Some people may find the blue light near the magnet a bit bright but you get used to it and...
It had broke
Nondurable. I have drop my phone on a seated height and unfortunately the iPhone attachment that is meant to stay plugged into the phone broke. Now I cannot actually leave it plugged in. It keeps catching my skin when using my phone. I now I have to remember to unplug the...
Unfortunately stops working but great concept
I have an iPhone 7plus. The concept is great as it prevents having to keep plugging the charger in and out of the phone (which is usually why chargers break). However, initially it worked for both charging and data sync. After two weeks it no longer syncs. And now it’s...