- CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER - Mighty Matcha brings you a 100% organic matcha tea powder in the highest grade available. Compared to other lower grade matcha powders, ours has higher L-theanine and theophylline content, giving it a characteristic sweeter flavor compared to lower grade green matcha powders, which can be bitter-tasting.
- GREAT TASTE GOLD AWARD WINNER - Taste our smooth and creamy pure matcha powder and you will discover why it is an award-winning product. Apart from being a high-grade matcha tea powder, it is milled into an ultra-fine powder. This makes mixing and combining with other ingredients easier and results in lump-free matcha tea, lattes, smoothies, or other baked goods.
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTER WITHOUT THE JITTERS - Our green tea loose powder is a natural energy booster due to its naturally occurring L-theanine, theophylline, and caffeine, which provide a boost of energy without the jitters that you usually experience while drinking coffee. It also has calming effects that help improve your mood.
- IMPROVES FAT LOSS AND BODY’S IMMUNE SYSTEM - Rich in antioxidants, including EGCG, which is responsible for promoting fat loss, this organic green tea powder increases the amount energy used due to the breakdown of fat. The other antioxidants also help boost the immune system so you can better fight infections and other diseases.
- CONVENIENTLY PACKED IN A HANDY TRAVEL SIZED TIN WITH A FOIL SEAL TO GUARANTEE FRESHNESS - Our premium matcha powder is packed in a travel sized tin can with a 30-gram capacity. The foil seal guarantees freshness in each and every newly opened can of our organic ceremonial matcha tea. This ensures that your palette will enjoy the fresh and vibrant flavor of our green tea extract powder.
Our ceremonial grade organic matcha green tea garnered the ‘Great Taste Gold Award’ for it’s delicate blend of rich flavors and creamy, earthy tones. Each 30 gram tin has a foil seal to lock in freshness so that you can better enjoy the flavor. Aside from the superior taste and mouth feel, our organic Matcha powder boasts many beneficial effects on the body; boosting the immune system, helping with fat loss, improving mood, and even offers a calming effect.
Our green tea matcha powder can be used to add a unique taste profile and flavour notes of green tea to your culinary creations. Create sweet and creamy smoothies, lattes, milkshakes, and other drinks, add it to your green tea ice cream, cake, muffins, pancake, and other pastries. It comes in an ultra-fine powder form to make it easier to mix and combine with other ingredients.
Beneficial To The Body
Our ceremonial matcha tea powder contains a large amount of EGCG antioxidant for improved fat loss. It also has L-theanine and theophylline to calm and relax, improve your focus and make you feel more energized. Antioxidants also help boost the immune system to better protect the body.
Pure And Organic
Our organic ceremonial matcha is made from high-quality tea leaves without any extenders. It is 100% pure and crafted from ultra-fine ground green tea leaves, hand-selected from the tops of green tea plants.
Rich And Flavourful
Mighty Matcha only produces the highest grade of matcha green tea available on the market today. This ensures good sweet matcha flavor rather than a bitter taste.
Matcha Choc Shake: Blend 1 cup spinach, 1 cup almond milk, 2 bananas, 2 tsp Mighty Matcha, 2 medjool dates, ½ tsp vanilla paste, 2 tbsp cacao powder and ¼ tsp cinnamon in a blender until smooth.
Matcha Energy Bars: Melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a pan. Add oats, Mighty Matcha, flax seed, chia seed, almonds and cranberries. Spread on a tray and refrigerate for 20 mins.
this ain't ceremonial grade
I've been drinking matcha forever and this tastes like the stuff I cook with. They recommend 1/2-1 tsp but one should only need about 1/4 tsp. This stuff doesn't 'hold', if that makes sense; the foam is very soft and the bubbles disappear almost instantly.The first photo is...
Do not waste your time and money
This is not a ceremonial grade matcha. It is a green murky colour and if you are an avid matcha tea drinker like I am, this would not be of the best standard. It has a bitter taste and there is no potency in the blend at all. Had to return, I'm not sure why there are so...
Mighty Tea Indeed! If you are in need of an energy boost - look no further! :-)
I guess I was a little sceptical about this product but the reviews won me over so I gave it a go! Wow, wow and triple Wow! This product is truly amazing. I have had ME/CFS for 6 years now and suffer with very little energy. This tea really gives me a lift and I notice a...
Good quality, no bitter taste.
Really like this product and certainly feel the more energy when I have a mug in the morning. Notice when I don't have it. as long as you do not use boiling water, there is no bitter taste and I tend to place 1/4 tsp in the mug, add a little bit of water and whisk with a...
but not the best. If you compare it to brands that are ...
This is decent quality Matcha, but not the best. If you compare it to brands that are more expensive you can both see and taste the difference. Look at the colour - it has a brown tinge to it. If you look at Kineta Matcha, it's a brighter green and has a cleaner taste....
Poor quality and low grade Matcha with a very bitter taste.
Do not buy! This product is from China and Matcha is from Japan. So I did read the reviews before buying and they were hit and miss, so I thought I would try as I’ve had different brands before. What a mistake to make!!! First thing packaging is great product not...
NOT CEREMONIAL. Not one bit.
Not ceremonial grade as advertised. Very disappointed. You pay cheap, you pay twice. Consider looking at Kineta. A lot of people recommended that over this one and looking at the reviews it is as you would expect of something advertised as "ceremonial...
Nice tea, ridiculous price, wasteful packaging
The title says it all. The tea is nice but the price for the amount you get is extortionate and the packaging is wasteful. For a pack of 6 tiny bags of tea it would be sufficient to supply just one tin and 6 refills to save the environment and some money. Starts deducted...